PUA Life

Seduction Tutor

Friday, November 03, 2006

Five Ways To Get Laid On The First Date

Secrets to Getting Laid On The First Date

If you were one of the lucky ones who got to read my article 5 Techniques for Approaching Girls then you know that there is never just five ways of doing anything.

Truth be told, I know more than 5 ways to have sex in the missionary position let alone any other category. The beauty of lists like these here at Seduction Insider is that they are always there for you to reference in case of a dry spell.

No one can make women just appear for sex with the exception of buying a prostitute but there are sure fire point to pay attention too.

Getting laid on the first date is not every man's dream believe it or not some guys really want to have a good time but no man will turn down sex on the first date that is for sure.

And I speak for most women when I say that "if you play your cards right then anything can happen". Getting laid "from scratch" on the first date is rare but not unheard of. Personally, if I want to get laid on the first date my odds of this happening are if I am taking out someone I know a little bit already.

The "Booty Call" for the record is not a date. A date, simply put, is when you spend money and time on a female in hopes of romance but not expecting sex with the intention of asking her out again.

A booty call is when you don't care what it takes to have sex with her but you are sure that you probably won't ask her out again (for a while anyway) and the goal is only sex with little or no romance. Now that you know why "booty calls" did not make the list let's get started.

1. Shoot the fish in the barrel

There is always someone out there more desperate than you. If you know a girl who wants you worse than the lottery and you have kept her at bay for a long time then give her a call. Call her during the day and tell her you want to hang out that same night.

Don't tell her you are taking her out for food or drinks. Tell her you just want her to come over and "watch" a movie, of course you would rather "make" a movie. If she wanted you bad before this then all you have to do is take her for a cup of coffee in public and she will screw your brains out.

2. Old flames never die

…newer flames merely burn brighter. Nothing says good sex like good chemistry. If you have an old flame that you are still friends with that you know would "throw it down" with you then why not call them and remind both of you why you two were together in the first place.

Tell her you don't want "REKINDLE" rather but you want to "RELIVE" a date you two had. Say, "Let's live in the past for 24 hours" and then take her to where you two first had a date and then back to your place for a night cap.

3. Have a few non-dates first

I am the KING of the non-date. The non-date creates the "warm lead". Some girls are savvy and will ask me after the third one if it is a "date" or not. If we have not had sex yet and I don't think we ever will I continue to say "no it is not a date".

But if I have had a couple of "outings" for coffee or whatever and I want to push her over the fence I will call her and say, "no more fooling around - lets get crazy and go dancing and get drunk at my place". Now she knows the next time you two will have coffee is the following morning.

4. The Paid Endorsement

As mentioned in 5 ways of approaching women there is nothing stronger than the paid endorsement. If you have a friend or ex who has referred you or tried to set you up then you know that you are in like Flynn.

My sister has gotten me laid more times than I can count by telling girls, "This is my brother, he is so much fun you two should get along great". Thanks sissy.

5. The Booty Call

Okay so I said that a booty call does not count as a date. Here is the exception to the rule! If you spend money on a female AFTER she has had sex with you then that my brothers is a date!

So call her with the invitation to come over for some fun foreplay and then tell her that when you two wake up you will go for a bike ride in San Diego. Works every time! Think about the 5 ways I just wrote. I bet most of you have peripheral females in your life that are just sitting on the cusp of going to bed with you and you don't marry them or spend a fortune. Dating is expensive and tiresome if you don't plan correctly. I know whether a date was a success or not the moment the girl leaves.

That could be my car, the restaurant or even my house. I know how I feel inside in that very moment if the money was well spent. If I spent 1 hour and was not happy then that cost me more than if I spent $200 in a half hour and was very happy.

Sex is not always the goal for me and most people though it can be a fun part of the evening if both people are on the same page.

Truth is always welcome among females and in fact they ask for it by name. If you are honest about what you want with women you might find that many of them want the same thing.

By Jackson Morris Copyright © 2006, Seduction Insider, www.seductioninsider.com

38 comments:

Michael said...

hey, thanks man! your tips are going to be really usefull for me tonight.

Anonymous said...

I fell for number one on the list. I had a crush on a guy. He knew it. Called me in the day, asked me to see him same night. Took me out for coffee then back to his place... He spent $3.50 for my coffee, talked to me for 5 minutes, held my hand, hugged me twice, then acted irritated suddenly and wanted to leave to his place. The element of suprise & confusion. Suddenly I am insecure and submissive, thinking maybe I'm boring, I'm apologizing for not having enough to say, that I'm tired, etc... as I am following him to the parking lot...
This is me: sweet, funny, lots of hobbies, musician, look like a model, financial established, lots going for me... I go have my first one night stand and get sent home at 2:30am.
Go for girls that are too nice. Apparently we are an easy mark.
Best of luck gentlemen.

Anonymous said...

xD These are terrible they assume too much.

1) Assumes that I have loads of women that fancy me. Hey if that was true I wouldn't have problems.

2) Assumes that I have a few ex-girlfriends that I'm not only still in contact with but are chummy with, which are currently free etc

3) Isn't explained xD you just said "ask women out for coffee a few times"... Great thanks...

4) Assumes I have a sister. I don't. Or a friend that is willing to set me up.

5) You assume that I already have a booty call or women that just wanna have sex with me. If so I'd be pretty dumb for wasting a second of my time reading the guide xD

Anonymous said...

have to agree with the guy who said these are terrible.
they are. somebody's wet dream fur sure.

Anonymous said...

Eh these are spot on. For those of you who don't think so, it's because you don't BELIEVE. Just believe. Stop using smileys like xD, too. Are you in highschool?

Anonymous said...

These are stupid. Even if you are some stellar retard like that fag with the top hat that used to have the VH1 seduction show, this shit ain't happening to normal guys.

Anonymous said...

takes knowing then 3 times.......3 dates your in........

Anonymous said...

I do this shit all the time and don't have a sister or friends to set me up or old ex. In fact I'm some asshole felon hahaha no but be confident and if your not good looking yourself or at least don't think you are then don't shoot for the stars. Typically, their looks are relative to yours. If not your lucky, on a bad blind date or are you ade going to be trying to lick the moon. Best all

Anonymous said...

i juz act like myself and i alwayz get laid, mostly on the first date ! i just try to get her trust and a bit tipsy with few drinks at bar n when we are abt to go back i ask her to come to my place..i normally choose the girl who i'm hotter than them(well im pretty hot :D) and it mostly works on the first date. yesterday i have sex with 3 different girl in one day who i was on 1st date with 2 of them.

Anonymous said...

If you had sex with 3 of them yesterday, than chances re that they are sluts and you probably have herpes now. For all the other dudes on this site, don't try to get some on the first date, because if you expect it, it isn't going to happen. Get over it. Desire less. It's not about looks. Its about being nice and earning their respect and trust. All you need is a good personality. You probably don't have it jailbait felon retard. You probably were buba's bitch in prison so quit acting like a bad ass and go back to your boyfriends cock Captain Faggot!

Jackson Morris said...

PUBLISHER=Copycat.

This article is private property of SeductionInsider.co.

This publisher has no right to republish or print this material and is doing so without the consent of the website or original author.

Only a lazy loser steals others writing to garner attention for himself.

The publisher here is breaking the law. I know this because I am the original author and found this copycat site.

specialforcesmil said...

im 13 and ive had sex is that bad?

Anonymous said...

That's pretty rude to think girls are sluts. I mean think about it, yeah sure we want to get laid but why brag that you did so many? Do you realise that also makes you a whipped sucker for bootie. Who is really incharge of the situation its obviously the girls. They concent because they like us, if they didn't concent and something happened we could all go to jail. We have to show women a little more respect if we expect it in return.

Anonymous said...

I am 12 and these tips suck realy I AM HORNY AND PISSED

Anonymous said...

you did not just waste a minute in reading this. you also waste a minute in posting a comment haha lol

Anonymous said...

The guy who said to respect women is rite...the rest of u r fucking assholes cuz ur going around braging about how u had sex with 3 women in 1 day and how it always works...and the guy who said he gets laid cuz she is less attractive then him is a fucking cocksucker cuz he is going around going to get women who je is pretty sure he can fuck HAV SHOME FUCKING PRIDE U PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was a bitch back in the day but i got trained by a player now im a player all u gotta do is smell nice and lern how to sweet talk it works more on older women lol and have game and never lose at the game be number one

kevin said...

Good ideas but if you can't let the girl know that she is your main focus the whole night and make sure she knows that your willing to give more than u recieve also while being kindof a Dick and building good chem. then its a wrap. Now breaking that down will take the time I'm not willing to spend on the web, just be creative.

Anonymous said...

A "warning: this isn't for 14 year olds" would've been a little nice... guess it was expected, though. I'm at the point where jacking-off just doesn't work anymore. It's not that I'm shooting blanks or anything, but it's just a little too bland now. I doubt anyone wants to get with 'some black guy' in Connecticut. I'm almost desperate now, but I guess it can't be helped.

aslonline said...

Making an woman orgasm is an art which must be perfected.She will be satisfied with you and will come back to you again and again.

THE BEST ORGASM TIPS

Anonymous said...

Man whores. Why don't you just suck each others dicks already your having a great conversation on this lovely 'get laid' site lmfao!!

Jerry Jones said...

women deserve to be treated with respect and just because you think you might be able to get them to have sex on the first date doesn't mean you should try. get to know them first a woman wants a person who cares and actually listens or even someone kind enough to pretends to listen not some guy that wants f*ck and then send her on her way.

Anonymous said...

FAGS!!! go pull your mates off while blindfolded its cheeper and you dont know whos touching your cock.

Mueei Oeeked said...

How do I get laid? It's a question asked by millions of guys, and not just virgins either. Everyone wants to know how to get laid in any and every possible scenario. If you really want to get laid than just try this awesome guide http://tinyurl.com/datingadvicex it is really good guide hope this will work for you.. All the best..

Kroeker Melin said...


All men want to seduce women and have sex with them. The ideal would be to get over with the seduction as fast as possible. It’s the testosterone that makes you do this. Men act as per their sexual desire. But the problem is to seduce a woman as fast as possible.Try this guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9wPYlzpdO8 .
It is a really good guide written by a well know author. I hope this works for all man who want to seduce woman fast.

Rutan Burritt said...

I want to get laid, you want to get laid; every guy wants to get laid. But how do you maximize your chances of this happening?Guys just follow this awesome guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqNmRZ-aAQ this guide is written by a famous writer in this guide you will find many effective ways to get laid..

Anonymous said...

Hey man do you think you can return the favor to your sister and tell her about me? :)

Geniusdd said...

Learn some tips about how to flirt with any girl HERE!! http://flirtingtechniques.co.nf

mfoxsay said...

It is important for a man to know how to be a true gentleman and with a little confidence ( not too arrogant that's annoying!). This will explain better what I am trying to tell so give it a shot and good luck!
http://WinRomanceBack.com

Anonymous said...

Like your post about getting laid and wish more people write about this and their expirieces in one night stands

John said...

Great Blogging ....
The good Implications of Digital Technology on Online Business success http://johnphanchalad.net

KillLove said...

Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back

Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back

how to Get Laid said...

Very nice and descriptive article about seducing and getting laid, very very fine!

Anonymous said...

I WANT MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK
I read a testimony online about Dr Love spell caster solution job well done drlovespellcastersolution@gmail.com tel: +2348038096203 many ladies and gentlemen they are sharing their Love story on how Dr Love Solution helped them get an ex-husband or ex-wife come back to their life back again between 48 hrs then i decide to give Dr Love a try about my ex husband Raymond because My husband recently divorced me and states he fell out of love with me because he is now "dating" other young girls but ever since we divorced i find out i still love my ex-husband very much and my heart aches every single day .
at first i don't believe i could ever get Raymond back and remarried again but Dr Love make my dream come true and you are my hero because you make me smile and happy again .Thanks so much Dr Love
Regards
Stella

Anonymous said...


I was searching for help on the internet to get my ex lover whom will got divorced 5 months ago, i came across this wonderful man called Doctor Kasee of onimalovespell@gmail.com who did a nice job by helping me to get my divorced husband back within 48hours.. I never believe that such things like this can be possible but now i am a living testimony to it because Doctor Kasee actually brought my lover back, If you are having any relationship problems why not contact Doctor Kasee for help via email: onimalovespell@gmail.com or call him at +2347051705853. Then i promise you that after 48hours you will have reasons to celebrate like me.

Ellie Roseberg said...

I just want to encourage other standers. For the past year I have stood for my marriage against all the odds. My church and my family, no one believed that Dr Lawrence could restore my marriage, But after a year of separation my husband and I are reunited. Our marriage is being restored. Don't lose heart. God still moves and removes mountains. Don't give up he used Dr Lawrence to restore my marriage thank you so much Drlawrencespelltemple@gmail.com

ohhen said...


hello my child
1.has Someone placed an evil curse on you, your lover or family; and I
can remove it and it will only cost you some things.
2.Someone has used roots against you or crossed you up in a prior life.
3. Someone has burned black candles against you and you need my
protection! 4. The curse is on your money, send me your money and I
will cleanse it for you! 5.I am the only one who can help you with
this situation, and if you do not accept my help your wish will not come
true! 6.Steer clear of those folks in the tabloids, it is very costly
to advertise in them and they are extremely competitive and crafty at
getting your business. 7.Anyone who charges more than a nominal fee
for their services are not trying to help you, they are only helping
themselves to your hard earned money. contact lordaggumamagicspell@gmail.com
for help and you shall testify

ohhen said...



hello my child
1.has Someone placed an evil curse on you, your lover or family; and I
can remove it and it will only cost you some things.
2.Someone has used roots against you or crossed you up in a prior life.
3. Someone has burned black candles against you and you need my
protection! 4. The curse is on your money, send me your money and I
will cleanse it for you! 5.I am the only one who can help you with
this situation, and if you do not accept my help your wish will not come
true! 6.Steer clear of those folks in the tabloids, it is very costly
to advertise in them and they are extremely competitive and crafty at
getting your business. 7.Anyone who charges more than a nominal fee
for their services are not trying to help you, they are only helping
themselves to your hard earned money. contact lordaggumamagicspell@gmail.com
for help and you shall testify